Thursday, May 28, 2015

Isagenix Day 14

Hey There!

So I just woke up and took my day 14 measurements. So far on this program to be honest I am feeling a bit frustrated, not in the sense that I am not losing weight I mean I am down a good 10lbs. I just feel that I could probably have lost those 10lbs on my own without the system. I work out 1x a day at least, sometimes 2. I think this system may be great for you if you are just starting on your weight loss diet and do not exercise or are getting back into the swing of exercise then this may be the program for you.

I am thinking of taking a week off starting tomorrow and see what my weight loss results are for that week, if they are similar then I will probably stay off the system.

Here is my information below:

36.5% Fat
31.1 BMI
184.6 LBS

L Bicep - 13.7"
R Bicep - 14"
Chest - 39"
Waist- 39"
Hips - 44"
R Thigh - 27"
L Thigh  -27"
R Calf  - 16"
L Calf - 16"

So Far total pounds lost range anywhere from 10-12lbs (again I did not weigh myself at the start so not 100% sure how many pounds I've lost). TOTAL inches lost is - 4.8". I know a lot of the reason I may not have lost as many inches or pounds is the training I am going through. Remember muscles weighs more than fat.

Well until my next post. Stay healthy and positive!  

No comments:

Post a Comment