Sunday, May 17, 2015

Isagenix Day 3

Today is my 3rd day on the Isagenix system and so far so good. Isagenix offers a 9 day or a 30 day system  however, I ended up splitting the system with my mother and we are both doing a 15 day system. The smoothies are actually pretty yummy with the chocolate being my favorite, I recommend staying away from the Strawberry Cream though. It was just a bit too much and a bit too hard to get down.

For Lunch the past 2 days for my 400-600 calorie meal I made turkey meatballs with Quinoa and a bit of marinara sauce!! I borrowed the recipe from another site, you can go here to find that recipe: https://thrivingnotdepriving.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/turkey-meatballs-with-marinara-over-quinoa/

Today I started on day 1 of the full cleansing day. It is 330pm right now, the morning was actually not that bad it seemed every time I started to get a bit hungry I was drinking the cleanse or having two of the Isagenix snacks. As of right now though I am a bit hungry and I need to wait another hour or so before I have a snack.

All in All not so bad - I plan on weighing myself on Day 5 and taking measurements/ weighing myself on Day 10 so I will keep you all posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment