Saturday, May 23, 2015

Isagenix Day 9

Today is Day 9 on my Isagenix journey. All in all everything has been going good, I got a little faint yesterday and actually was told to leave the gym by my personal trainer. I cannot say whether or not that has to do with this system. I am going to keep an eye on how I feel over the next few days and if I keep feeling faint I may go off of it to see if that was the cause. The only reason I am unsure is for the 8 days before this I have been training hard and have felt fine.  We normally work out around 10am and this time we did not meet until 11am which is maybe part of it as it was in an odd hour where I had my morning shake at 9am and then had not yet eaten lunch.

In regards to weight / measurements they are posted below.

5.15
Starting Weight: Unsure ( I forgot to weigh myself but I think I was somewhere between 194-196)
37% Fat
31.6 BMI
L Bicep - 14"
R Bicep - 14.3"
Chest - 41.5"
Waist - 40"
Hips - 45"
R Thigh - 25"
L Thigh  - 25"
R Calf - 16"
L Calf -  16"


5.22
Current Weight: 187.3 ( Depending on my starting weight I am down somewhere between 6.7- 8.7lbs)
36.5% Fat
31.1 BMI
L Bicep - 13.5"
R Bicep - 13.5"
Chest - 40"
Waist - 39.5"
Hips - 45"
R Thigh - 25"
L Thigh  - 25"
R Calf - 16"
L Calf -  16"

I have not lost that many inches but have lost in pounds. For me I am actually just wanting to cross that 180 mark. As most people who have gone up and down with their weight there generally is a number they hit that when they do they go right back up. For me the number is 180, seeing that number gone on my scale will be HUGE for me.

Well I am off to the gym and the farmers market. Happy Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment